Friday, January 29, 2010

Brandon Saller of Atreyu covers "The River" with Billy

this video of Brandon and I playing "The River" from the Roxy last weekend. I thought'd I'd share..thanks to whoever recorded and posted it! We are trying to make an attempt to get you guys more blogs more often, so I hope you enjoy this one. I'm eager for the guys to get back to LA with some new songs so I can get in to the studio and add my icing on the cake! I know it's frustrating to all of you who were anxiously awaiting this album, but trust us..it will be well worth your wait!


Cette vidéo de Brandon et moi "The River" à Roxy le week end dernier. Je pensais que je partageais ... merci pour l'enregistrement et l'avoir posté. Nous avons essayé de faire attention à vous, d'aller plus souvent sur le blog, j'espère que vous l'aimez. Je suis avide de revenir à L.A avec les gars avec quelques nouvelles chansons et je peux aller dans le studio et ajouter le cerise sur le gâteau. Je sais que c'est frustrant pour vous tous qui êtes anxieux en attendant cet album, mais croyez nous... il vaut le coup. Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment