Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy 17th Anniversary GOOD CHARLOTTE

I'm happy because today we celebrate the 17th GC anniversary. That mean a lot to me. GC is more than a band, is a family (GCFAM) and during the last seven years so many things change for me, but the only thing I was sure (even in the doubt period) it's my love for Good Charlotte. Your are my inspirations, my idols and even more; you taught me the importance of values as friendship, family positivity... You are the proof that everything could happen, we just have to believe it and work hard, never give up our dreams. So thank you guys for your happiness, for the positive message and for the hope you give to us. You're making a great job. And whatever what could happen, I will always be a GC fan, forever, because you are a part of my life.

Anaïs (@1DR3AMERS)

  *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Paris - 2005
Hey guys,

Today we celebrate your 17 GC anniversary.
I can't to say you how I feel because a lot of things have changed in my life. I know you for 10 years right now and nothing, nobody can change that I'm sure I'll love you in 10 years.

You save my life, you save so many lives, really guys your music, your lyrics, your posi is important.
Thanks to you I know a several good person around the world. I play music to (bass player thanks Paul). Good Charlotte is not a simply band it's a family, thanks to be like you are, funny, humble, inspiring, posi and to learn us dreams come true if we wanna it !

Happy birthday guys.

Mylène (@mydraGC, @GCGoodFam)

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 Hey GC,

 17 years, wow. This makes me so happy and proud. You guys have stuck it through and you inspire me every single day. Because of you, and your music, I believe in my dreams, and I know that life aint all that bad. Please keep making music forever! I can't wait for the day you guys announce that you're working on new music together, but until then, thank you for the last 17 years, and thank you for being the most amazing, humble, and inspiring band. I love you :)

Shannen C. (@Team_JoelMadden)

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 Jasmine (http://benjimaddenisyummy.tumblr.com/)

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

GC have always been there to pick me up when I’m down, they need to come back and keep on doing so !! So proud of them
 For all the work they’ve done, please keep it up boys !! This world wouldn’t be the same without you :D !!
 Katie S. ()

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 Trisha ( Lifeline27 from tumblr)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I don't know what to say... Good Charlotte is like a friend to me. These guys are in all moments of my life, I grew up listening his songs. Always helped me in sad moments and gave me strength to face them.

Today I sure can say: Joel, Benji, Paul, Dean and Billy not are just my idols, but my HEROES and INSPIRATIONS too!
I just wanna say THANK YOU for everything.  I'm thankful for all the people I have met in this family. #GCFAM

I dream every single day with the moment I'll able to see they and give a hug... 

We will always support GC. We miss you guys. 

Fran Fernandes - Brazil (@franspfc)

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys congratulations on 17 years I loved every minute of it. Can't wait to see what the next chapter of GC will be. 
 Good luck to the madden brothers and everyone's side projects I'm excited for you all. Congratulations on the new babies Billy and Paul.

 Much Maddy, QLD, AUS (@maddybhappy) xo here's to the next 17 years
GCFAM Gold Coast Oct 20
@chopmeup  @Court_neyleigh @_cassmonster @Team_JoelMadden & @maddybhappy

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Happy Birthday, Good Charlotte!

I think I speak for everyone else when I say "Wow! Has it really been 17 years that Good Charlotte startet?"
Indeed, GC turns 17! I would like to send you guys a big CONGRATULATIONS from Germany, congratulations on everything you have accomplished together as a band!
I'm really glad to have discovered you guys through a friend many years ago, and I'm thankful for everything your music has done for me! It means a lot, and helps me through good and bad times! I'm really looking forward to some new music in the future, whether it will only take a few months, or even years! The most important thing is that you guys stick together as a band!! And I know, as good friends, you will.
Your fans from all around the world would like to let you know that we will always support you - no matter what!
Thanks for giving us a lot of power and strenght through your music, thanks for many great memories!! #GCFAM for life!

All the best from Germany,
Xx Judy (Twitter: @NRNGermany)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey GC, Thanks for the music, the memories, the inspiration. You keep me strong when I don't know how.
There's a special place for you always in my heart. 17 years and 17 more! <3 

Love always, 
Andrea (@chopmeup)
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

You are one part of my life !
5 shows, one meeting more than magic with stars in my eyes.
10 years I'm a fan of your band and I'm not already to leave you. 

So Joel, Benji, Billy, Paul and Deano to bring us many things in our lives. We love you. Don't change ! 

Angie

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well I don't know how start this message, just I support you from the deepest of my heart since I'm 14. It's not original but you saved my life, so many time. I would like to say thank you for HOLD ON. Listen to your music make me smile, made my days, you make me feel good, to be strong and to keep on. 
I'm in love with you since 7 years now. 
You never forget us and this is why I love you so much.

Morgan 

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys, 
Just to say you I love every album you made.
One day without Good Charlotte is one day without sun in my life. 
Don't change please, you are perfect.
I hope my dreams come true like yours.

Continue your music please.

Emelyne

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Thank you for you music guys,
Continue to do what you love.

Music is a part of your life ...

Darling

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys, I really love you, I love your band.
For me you are the best band ever and I hope you'll keep doing music for a long time.
I'll be always there to support you, buys you CDs and come to your shows.

Thanks guys, I love you so much.

Laura

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys,

When I cry, when I laugh, you are with me.
I can't say how much I love you and how much I thank you for everything.

You are the best, never change !

Keep rockin'

Cloe

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Thanks to you and your music.
Your music help me in the difficult moment of my life.
I shall never thank you never enough.

I wish you a lot of happiness.
Thank you Good Charlotte.
You are really the best.

I love you.

Angelik

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

You are GOOD CHARLOTTE !

One of the best Punkgroups of the world.

I fell in love with your amazing song, your voices, guitars, drums, bass and piano.
Joel, Benji, Billy, Dean, Paul, we love you so please continue to make us addicted to your music !

June

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Good Charlotte,

You are an amazing band I'm a big fan.
I love all your albums.
Your music and your lyrics are so great.

Thanks you for these beautiful songs
Continue like that.

Alexane

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey GC,

I just wanted to tell you Keep doing some good music like you do. Whatever the critics, your fans will always be behind you and will always support you.

Much Love

Olivia

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Thank you for being such an amazing band.
Keep representing us because now we're representing you !

With my whole love 

Caroline

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Good Charlotte has been a huge part of my life. I fell in love with GC 9 years ago and ever since, you guys have been with me while I grow up, while I've become a woman. Your lyrics have helped me through the hard times, & they've also made me smile wider during the bright ones.
And even now, that I'm 21 & about to graduate from university, I still love GC with all my heart and I would still do anything for you, guys. You still are a part of me, even though you haven't released new music lately and even though sometimes I don't listen to you as much as I used to.
Good Charlotte will always be my favorite band no matter what. I'm proud to call myself a part of the GCFam.

Happy 17th anniversary!!! Thank you for your music and for the good memories.

Here's to many more years together.  :)

Nadia (@nrichielatino)
Mexico City

No comments:

Post a Comment