Friday, December 14, 2012

Madden personal pics

Special dedication to my wife. We just spent a few days off the grid celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary. Sometimes I keep it to myself and sometimes I can't help myself and I gotta tell the whole world how much i love her. This is one of those times. I can't help it. I feel like the luckiest man alive to have my wife and kids. When the world outside breaks me down, they build me back up. Hope everyone out there finds this kind of love

Spéciale dédicace à ma femme. Nous venons juste de passer quelques jours loin de la ville pour célébrer notre 2eme anniversaire de mariage. Parfois je le garde pour moi et d'autres fois je ne peux m'en empêcher et je vais dire au monde entier à quel point je l'aime. Il s'agit d'une de ces fois. Je ne peux pas m'en empêcher. Je me sens comme le mec vivant le plus chanceux d'avoir ma femme et mes enfants. Quand le monde me brise, ils sont là pour me remonter le moral. J'espère que tous le monde trouvera ce genre d'amour.





No comments:

Post a Comment